- Fort Myers US-FL
- [email protected]
Theta Phi Alpha Sorority : Offices I held ------- Treasurer / Social
Clarion University Gymnastics Team ------- Co-Captain
To sell uniform services to Corporate and Local Businesses.
1. Relentless advocate for aligning services to customers needs.
2. Methodically penetrate territory for new business opportunities.
3. Favorably positioned negotiations to win competitive contracts against our three major competitors that resulted in over $2 million in sales.
To devise, plan, and execute all phases of an advertising program for clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:1. Interviews clients at length to discover their goals and desired advertising needs.
2. Becomes familiar with their products and services in order to promote features and benefits to best advantage.
3. Manage territory growth, grew Naples territory and account base from 6 accounts to over 140 in less than sixteen months.
4. 100% retention ratio.
To introduce and sell office equipment, networking peripherals, and outsourcing solutions to current new customers within a designated territory.
1. Plan and execute territory saturation.
2. Meet with clients and close business on a daily basis.
3. Daily strategic planning to reach daily, weekly and monthly quotas.
To market and sell IT developing strong relationships with senior level IT executives based on knowing the clients needs and providing the proper program
1. Acting leas on between client and Gartner Group analyst.
2. Look for new business opportunities in new buying centers within existing territory accounts.
3. Farmed 38 corporate accounts representing $1.3 million dollars in contract value.
1. Attained Winners Circle in Maui Hawaii for quota attainment in Fiscal ,002. Attained Winners Circle in Cape Town South Africa for quota attainment in Fiscal ,99
To focus on ways to reduce costs, find the best value products, keep up with current trends, and to control costs.
1. Proficient at just about every aspect of business and much more.
2. Manage a staff of 20+ employees.
2. HR, Accountant, purchasing agent, receiver and controller.
3. Chief advertising agency, trainer, and customer service.
To modivate and manage a staff of 15 to 18 employees and office. Focus on growing my fleet and revenue by 3% to 5% per year.
1. Ability to multi- task and make quick, intelligent executive dessions to efficantly run office.
2. Market and sell rental services to Insurance industry, Car Dealerships and Body shops.
3. Develop and grow internal corp customers.
Coaching Gymnastics and Cheerleading
Running to stay fit
Painting / Art
Available for hire:
Talented Sales Executive (rain maker) with expertise in territory development, identifying and penetrating new business opportunities, account management and a 95% closing ratio. By methodically breaking a territory into zones, creating accurate forecast and sales goals and relentlessly knocking on doors, I have been successful at always meeting or exceeding my sales quotas.
Are you looking to increase revenue and client retention?
Give me call (239)440-1413
I attribute all my success to my strong athletic background and sense of purpose.I started competitive gymnastics at age six thru 17.I competed USGF Gymnastics and worked my way thru the ranks from level four to level one “ELITE”.I went to College on a Gymnastics Scholarship and competed another four years.
Awards/Titles I have wonLevel Four State Champ 1976 (8 yrs old)USGF All-Around State Champ1977,1978,1979 (9,10,11yrs old)US Classic Nationals 1st Place1981, Level ThreeUS Classic 1st Place Level Two1982, 1983 (14,15 yrs old)US Classic Visa Championships1984,1985,1986 Level One“Elite”Competed / QualifiedNCAA Championships1988,1989,1990,1991
-Goal oriented and can multi-task under pressure
-Keen ability to break things down into smaller steps, organize a plan of action to reach goals
-High level of integrity and accountability
-A curiosity and eagerness to learn new things
-Competitive and passionate company advocate
-Winner of numerous awards for sales achievements
-Experienced leader & manager with ability to inspire loyalty and dedication
-Ability to Listen-Asks Great Questions to isolate customer needs and desires
-Desire and ability to solve problems
-Well Organized-Self-Starter and Self-Finisher-Positive Self Image -Well Mannered and Courteous
Over twelve years as an accomplished widely recognized expert in delivering sales, exceeding sales quotas and producing revenue. A commitment to corporate goals, learning new product lines. Energetic self-starter with excellent analytical, organizational and creative skills. Proven experience in executive decision-making and strategic business planning. A strong leader who works well as a team with colleagues of various professional disciplines to achieve personal and corporate goals. Sales career includes working directly with CEO's, V.P's, IT Directors and various levels of management including Fortune 500+ companies.