- Lead analyst: Managed all analyst activities, including online surveys, white papers, product spotlights, case studies, competitive analysis. Took vendor briefings and consulted with vendors on positioning. Held this position all 8 years at ebizQ.
- Virtual conference chair: Created conference schedule, designed content, recruited speakers, moderated recordings and live Q&A, interviewed panelists, created panel questions, and moderated live discussion.
- Webinars: Worked with vendor clients on webinar production. Provide guidance on title, description and content on all webinars, provide content on some, manage the recordings and live Q&A, help develop polls
- Internal project management: Managed most of the internal web development projects, including the virtual tradeshow.
- Online products: Developed a series of online courses for the ebizQ Learning Center, created Buyers’ Guide and Integration Roadmap
- Online content: Wrote numerous articles and blog post
- Online surveys: IBM (several), Oracle, BEA, Progress, Systa
- Custom publishing: AboveAll, BEA, CastIron, Cisco, Filenet, GrandCentral, IBM, Inovis, Intersystems, iWay, Candle, Jacada, Magic Software, Oracle, Orsus, Itemfield, Qlink, Tibco, WebMethods
- Custom events: Worked IBM on custom virtual conference for MQ Series Birthday bash, ran all recordings and live panels. Worked with most of the vendors on custom webinars. Vendors who we have worked with on multiple webinars include: IBM, BEA, Blue Phoenix, iWay, Itemfield, Progress, SoftwareAG, IONA, Vitria, Amberpoint, Candle, CommerceQuest, Fuego, Lombardi, Magic Software, Mercator, Metastorm, Oracle, Pegasystems, SeeBeyond, Tibco, WebMethods
- Strategic consulting: Compaq, InvisibleWorlds, SoftwareAG, Vitria, bChat, Namaya, Orsus, QLink, SeeBeyond, Taviz, WebMethods