Northwest Arkansas Emerging Leaders (NWALead.com)
- Chairman, Board of Directors (2012), Founding Member (2007), Legacy Chair (since 2009)
- Envisioned and established Board Service Certification (2009) for ready, willing and able emerging leaders to learn to effectively serve on public and private boards. Program is now the preferred provider of the Northwest Arkansas Council for leadership training and primarily attended by Walmart associates.
Women's Foundation of Arkansas (WomensFoundationArkansas.org)
- Co-Chair, Northwest Arkansas Advisory Council
- Responsibilities: NWA Gathering of Women; authored guidelines for council operations.
Arkansas Women Bloggers (Arkansas Women Bloggers)
- Partner via Porch Swing Marketing (parent company owns seven other state blogger sites).
- Serve as one of three statewide editors and organizers of Arkansas Women Bloggers.
- Envisioned/executed first Arkansas Women Bloggers conferences, which developed an immense following and allegiance and created a strong sense of community.
Benton County Nonprofit Alliance
- Established this monthly round table for nonprofit executives to ensure leaders of charitable and philanthropic goups serving NW Arkansas communicate and share best practices.
Past activities and involvement:
- Graduate, Leadership Benton County (NWA regional chamber of commerce program)
- Past honoree, NWA Business Journal's "40 Under 40"
- Arkansas Board of Podiatric Medicine, appointed by Arkansas Governor Mike Beebe
- Rogers Historic District Commissioner, appointed by Rogers Mayor Greg Hines
- Past board member, Arkansas State Hospitality Association/Arkansas Travel Council
- Past board member, Rogers Little Theater
- Past board member, Hobbs State Park/Conservation Area: Friends of Hobbs
- Past board member, NATA (NWA Tourism Association); 2002 - 2006 and 2011 - 2012