My name is Bethany Rodriguez, I am currently a senior at Fresno State pursuing a degree in Food Science and Nutrition. My goals are:
1. Get into a Dietetic Internship
2. Finish my internship and take the RD exam, and pass.
3. Work in a clinical setting for 2-3 years.
4. Apply to Physicians Assistance school.
5. Get into Physicians Assistance school and pass.
I enjoy being active whether its running, working out at crossfit, doing yoga, hiking, riding a bike, or playing a sport. I believe that hard work pays off and will get you to where you want to be, maybe not in a timely manner, but eventually it will. I think having a positive attitude and keeping your options open allows for great things to come into your life and will take you on some amazing journey's and experiences.