Retail Sales Consultant
Brand Moto Corp (Helmet house)
First motorcycle accessory store in Perth, established 1972, committed to offering clients an informative, high standard of customer service. Clients are educated on protective gear and safety measures, ensuring they are as safe as possible while enjoying the breath-taking experience of riding their motorcycle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage and provide an exceptional customer service experience, building ongoing customer and business relationships.
- Utilize advanced selling skills and knowledge (including cross-promotion of products and services) to meet the client’s needs and promote the brand.
- Communicate passion for the brand, product and services with clients. Use knowledge of products and services to offer solutions to client’s individual situation.
- Dispute resolution, negotiation, facilitating client complaints and feedback in a calm and diplomatic manner.
- General retail duties, including in-store stock control and inventory, and ensuring store maintained clean and tidy.
Taking part in the 2013 &2016 York Show, 2015 & 2016 Retro Bike show and the 2015 Motorcycle & Scooter Show.
Duties include promotion of brand to potential clients, product demonstration and using knowledge of products and services to offer solutions to client’s individual situation.