Jun 2010 - Present
- Business development lead
- Sales lead
Aug 2008 - Jun 2010
Entrepreneur in Training (EIT)
- Developed software related business ideas from conceptual stage to implementation.
- Proficient in generating business ideas, conducting surveys, evaluating and validating business ideas, coming up with strategies to execute idea, writing comprehensive business plans and drafting investor presentation slides for investor pitches.
- Pitched/defended business ideas to foreign investors and high profile Ghanaian business men.
- Developed mobile and web applications.
- Managed teams to execute business ideas.
- Proficient in using online tools to market and promote businesses.
- Worked with Oxford MBA consultants to develop business ideas for investor pitches.
Jun 2009 - Aug 2009
- Conducted a primary and secondary market research on security at Tema ports and habours.
- Developed a concept paper on how Genkey's biometric solutions can be used to enhance security at Tema ports and habours.
Aug 2007 - Jul 2008
- Served as Teaching Assistant at the Food Processing Engineering Department.
- Responsible for designing “laboratory schedule/handouts” for laboratory work, grading laboratory report, laboratory review sessions, and assisting students in their research work.
Jun 2006 - Aug 2006
Internship, Food Analyst
Ghana Standards Board
- Laboratory analysis of food and drink components
- Draft report of lab work
Aug 2003 - Jun 2007
- Studies focused on the microbiological effect on food quality, food processing, quality characteristics of food, importance of food nutrients to man, chemistry of food, food analysis, and the use of laboratory equipments to analyze food components.
- Wrote a thesis on “The Quality of Canned Salted Tilapia”