- Garland US-TX
- [email protected]
Designed, tested, integrated and verified system and subsystem requirements.
- Authored test procedures, change requests and discrepancy reports
- Designed and maintained system/subsystem interfaces through several baselines
- Provided Pascal and C coding
- Authored and modified internal/external Interface Control Documents/Interface Design Documents during implementation of Request for Changes, Statements of Work and Efficiency Changes
- Designed and developed the program interface simulation tool- Reviewed, modifiedand implemented requirements using the Requirement Design Development (RDD), Requirement Traceable Matrix (RTM) and DOORS tools
Designed financial production changes to enhance program profit throughout DCGS-A program
- Authored Baseline Change Request and Work Authorization for Garland tasks of total $2.7B DCGS-A
- Coordinated resolution and closure of development Engineering Review Board Issues
- Guided and audited Enterprise Resource Planning (MESH, Oracle PeopleSoft, Microsoft Project) for active and proposed projects
- Published monthly program measurement fiscal reports auditing program profit
- Developed Earned Value reports and Project Measurements for 6 Projects- Implemented agile SCRUM during design of system architecture and SW/HW discrepancy resolution
Designed, produced and released delivery of Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS 10.2-USAF)/Green Thunder/Project P/Project K programs.
- Negotiated product modifications with Customer and seven (7) subcontractors for RFCs/Direct Orders
- Audited and produced revenue gain reports (MESH) by transitioning software/hardware/operations of system and managing reviews of Customer Requirements for 4 Programs
- Coordinated Enterprise Resource Planning and Risk Factors (MESH, PeopleSoft Oracle, Visio using Raytheon BPMN standards) for active and proposed projects
- Advocated writing of Object-Oriented Test Case and Use Cases for each of the requirement levels (UML, Rational System Architect/Rose/Rhapsody, Framemaker)
- Managed more than 50,0000 requirements at Subsystem (Level 1), Product (Level 2) and Component (Level 3) using DOORS-DXL
- System interfaced with U2, F-18, GH, Predator, UAV, Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR), JSTARS, TUAV and agencies
- Authored CDRL Architecture Products, ICDs, IDDs and System Requirement Specifications from initial product design through product sustainment/maintenance
- Developed proposals of several new Digital Signal Processing, Image Processing, Information Management/Data Coordination programs
Developed and maintained subsystems for Commercial Remote Sensor Systems (CRSS - IKONOS).
- Programs totaled $48M (60 people) over the 2-1/2 year period. Each delivery was accomplished on time and at or below budget
- Provided C++ and Java code for system/subsystem interfaces
- Authored many releases of documents in design and development of product (e.g. White Papers, System Requirement Spec, Interface Control Documents, Interface Design, Concept of Operations, User’s Guide, Requirement Matrix)
- Managed the requirement design using DOORSnet
Professional Business Analyst (i.e., MBA, MSEE) for expedited high profit design, quality production, negotiated contracts, and successful delivery of information technology products. Provide reduced cost product development strategies, proposal preparation, system architecture, requirement management, scheduling and prioritized discrepancy/issue resolution. Analyze, audit and prepare reports for multidisciplinary team projects.Interface with customers, contractors, and team members providing quality communication. Security Clearance: TS/SCI (SSBI: 03/07/2007) with CI Poly.