Coordinator, Volunteer Development & Nutrition Services
Pitt County Council on Aging
- Lead volunteer force of 500+ in recruting, directing, motivating, and compliance
- Have integrated HR processes into agency, including orientation, leadership training, performance management, and communications networks.
- Directed the development of marketing tools through local university at no cost to agency.
- Have integrated leased employees into agency, standardized their training, and have saved the agency over $1,000 a week in wage and benefits costs.
- Have developed job descriptions, procedures manuals, a regular performance evaluation system, and assisted in training and development of administrative support personnel.
- In last year, raised over $40,000 for capital and operations expenses.