Mint Club / Mint Warehouse / Mint Festival / Cocoon In The Park (Leeds)
When I'm not working for Spindlewood at festivals during the summer, I work for Mint at their two venues and two festivals.
My roles include being Bar Staff, Bar Manager and Bar support. My responsibilities have included, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring a smooth operation of the venues bars.
- Managing Staff.
- Keeping in constant communication with management and relaying information onto staff.
- Fulfilling rider requests and acting as a convenient point of contact for VIPs attending an event.
- Keeping in contact with both venues if two events are being hosted at the same time.
- Working closely with management during the build and show days of their festivals.
- Utilising my Personal Licence if necessary.
- Being trusted with cash and liaising with management about their various Point Of Sale Systems.
My past experience gives me the confidence that I can thrive at Mint in this position, with my contacts and experience within the events management industry rising as I continue to work here.