- I love watching the History channel and National Geographic channel. They educate me, but they do it in a way that much more exciting than some other documentary. As teacher, I see to it that I have perfect illustration every time I proceed to my lecture. And most of them came from these channels. I love how they go in depth about the things they tell you. They don’t just say ''Hitler invaded France'', they tell you his motives, his strategy, his losses and gains from doing so, etc. They really broaden my mind when I watch these two channels.
- To secure a position with a well established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of my expertise.
- To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Jun 2009 - Mar 2011
Natural Sciences/Ethics Instructor
Our Lady of Lourdes Technological College
- I adequately prepare all course materials and daily lessons plans both in high school and college. I also provide each student with clear course expectations, evaluations and timelines through a carefully written syllabus. Work with each student through their learning process and provide interesting and relevant assignments for students that demonstrate learning outcomes in a real-life setting. Offer clear and timely reports and on all students at the completion of a course of study. Adhere to and publicly support school policies and procedures.
Jun 2005 - Mar 2009
Science/Values Teacher/Nurse/Academic Coordinator
Christian Family Centre School Foundation
- Preparing, demonstrating hands-on activities prior to assignment. Assigning homework, including supplemental reading and science projects. I also evaluating student performance on tests, reports and lab activities. Collaborating with other teachers, staff, students and parents to support student progress. Coordinating school science fairs. Mentoring students and preparing them for science competitions.
- Collaborates with peers to enhance the instructional environment. I models professional and ethical standards when dealing with students, parents, peers and community. I also models spiritual maturity in leading students towards Christ and then spiritual growth.
- I provide nursing care and health education to students in our school. i also focus in ensuring health and safety for all students.
- I assist in screening and selecting faculty applications. Provide support and guidance to academic trainees. I assist in selecting right student’s leaders and orientation, training for them. Provide guidance to students on academic goals and educational issues. And most of all, I worked with parents, teachers to address students’ behavioral, academic and other problems.
May 1999 - Apr 2004
Hexagon Group of Company
- I skilled to maintain and enhance the excellent safety record of this department and to embrace safety as a core value. Inventory management and control increase the safety and efficiency of the storage of my items. I contributed and implemented ideas to support of the safety campaign with never ending resulting in continuous improvement.
Nov 1996 - Jan 1998
E. Guanzon Inc.
Nov 1995 - May 1996
Honai Foods Corporation
- I receive, store, and ship merchandise that is kept in warehouses—buildings in which all kinds of goods are stored and protected from theft or deterioration. Manufactured goods are I often stored in warehouse between the time they are produced and the time they reach retail stores or customers. Generally I load and unload merchandise as it is received or when it is being shipped to customers.
Nov 2004 - Mar 2005
24 units in education
University of Caloocan City
Oct 2003 - Apr 2004
FEBIAS College of Bible
Jun 1992 - Apr 1995
Bachelor of Science
Dr. Carlos S. Lanting College
mime artist/dance interpretative choreographer
when there is an emergency in my financial difficulties, this institution can help me when it needed most.