Project Management Director / Patent Researcher
An invention and patent monetization company dedicated to the inventing, patenting and selling of high value intellectual property assets, focusing primarily on consumer electronic technologies.
At Ideology IP, I was tasked with various patent research projects which involved...
- Researching projects across a number of different fields
- Searching through known patents and prior artwork
- Providing a detailed report on the direction of the product field to make a case for proceeding with a particular project.
- Providing disclosures and technical illustrations for each research project. These illustrations included cross sections and exploded views, as well as annotations and descriptions of various components and the function of each. P
- Prepared documents for review by patent agents/attorneys
- Edited the disclosures and modified the technical illustrations after patent agent/attorney review and discussion.
- Kept a log of the status and the stage of completion of multiple open research projects.