To provide pastoral care and leadership for musicians, other artists, and the rest of the church body in the worship of Jesus Christ.
Jun 2006 - Present
Worship Ministry Leader
- Provide pastoral care and oversight to musicians of the church.
- Coordinate, plan, lead, and oversee the weekly Sunday worship of the church.
- Meet weekly with the high school musicians to develop skills of spiritual and musical leadership in worship.
- Lead a weekly Bible study for people in their twenties (Grad & Career), and oversee a second such group launched under my care in January 2008.
- Attend staff meetings, session meetings, and presbytery meetings on a regular basis.Came under care and completed an internship with the Philadelphia Presbytery (PCA).
Feb 2006 - Jun 2006
Four-Month Missions Intern
- Ministered with a struggling church plant in the Kharkivs’ka neighborhood of Kyiv.
- Taught an English class to young adults and led a weekly English movie discussion night.
- Assisted with the music in the Sunday worship services.
Aug 2001 - May 2005
Large Group Coordinator (2003), Worship Leader (04-05), Small Group Leader (04-05)
- Served two years on the executive team responsible for vision and leadership.
- Led a time of prayer & praise singing at the weekly “large group” meetings (04‐05).
- Organized the teachers and topics for the weekly “large group” meetings (2003).
- Led a weekly bible study of first year students and mentored the men in the study.
- Attended the Urbana Missions Conference in 2003.