Director of Learning & Operational Excellence - Europe
TFE Hotels, Berlin
Working at the intersection of the Team Member & Customer experience, this role is responsible for developing and optimising the delivery of quality outcomes across our European operations to increase value to our customers and investors.
Responsibilities & Achievements Include:
- End to end operational management of hotel refurbishment in Copenhagen
- Development and implementation of new restaurant brand & concept in Copenhagen & Hamburg
- Development of a learning & development strategy for Europe aligned to business strategy
- Implementation of a global Learning Management System for TFE Hotels
- Led Europe implementation of large scale, enterprise wide ERP System implementation
- Project management & people support for opening of 4 hotels in Germany including recruitment, on-boarding, training & development of standards, procedures & systems
- Implementation and management of various quality control programs for the region
- Local implementation and monitoring of Work Health & Safety Strategy for the region
- Performance & development coach to Hotel General Managers and other business leaders.
- Local lead on implementation of various business systems in the region
- Interfacing with Design & Development teams to ensure operational requirements are considered in the design of new build hotel projects.
- Development of new F&B Concept guidelines to inform design of new hotels in the region