- San Diego California
- [email protected]
Joined this SAP Tier 1 partner, who is a leader in Human Capital Management, to take the organization to the next level. CEO of Nakisa decided to expand the partnership with SAP by introducing new products and signing an OEM agreement. This strategic decision required forming a new Product Development organization and introducing new methodology and processes that would facilitate the growth.
Results of the new Product Development organization:
- Doubled the velocity/productivity within 6 months enabling Nakisa to complement its Portfolio with 4 additional new products.
- Encouraged and enabled faster innovation in shorter iterations.
- Leveraged Lean operation which eliminated waste and over head processes.
- Transitioned from a functional organization to a matrix organization.
Contributions of the new Product Development organization to Nakisa corporate:
- Improved talent retention by 75% compared to FY09.
- Increased customer pipeline by 45% and revenue by 30% compared to FY09 Q2.
- Attracted 6 new implementation Partners Globally to join our echo system.
- Innovations that allows the architecture to introduce new products easier.
- Improved collaboration with the rest of the company (Pre-Sales/FieldOps, Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, and support). This observation is based on their feedback to the CEO.
Originally retained by the R&D arm of SAP's global network to integrate the Triversity (Toronto) acquisition to SAP ERP. Swiftly identified as a high-impact contributor with an exceptional blend of technical and leadership talents, and promoted to project manage the design and development of enhancements to the portfolio of retail solutions. Subsequently selected an additional promotion to oversee the development of CRM solutions for Public Sector.
Technologies/Platforms/DBs: ABAP, Java; Windows, Netweaver; MS SQL, Oracle, MaxDB, DB2.
Joined this leading independent retail software supplier to assist with the design, development, testing and debugging of merchandising, CRM, and accounting solutions for large retail chains.
Solutions-driven and highly accomplished IT professional with global experience in the design, development and deployment of sophisticated ERP and CRM solutions for clients in diverse industries. Equally conversant in the language of business and technology, serves as an ideal interface between integrated solutions. In-depth understanding of project management best practices for the complete software/application development lifecycle. Cross-functional leadership acumen in staffing, finances, operations and strategic planning. Complemented by an exceptional track record for delivering complex multi-stage and cross-location projects on time, in quality and within budget.
- Client Needs Analysis & Solution Development- Agile Methodology & Scrum Framework- Resource Planning & Prioritization- Team Development & Leadership- Risk & Change Management- Project & Product Life Cycle- Budgeting & Cost Control- Lean Management
ScrumMaster Certification (CSM)
Lean Management Certification
Retail Essentials for Retail Executives
Scrum & Agile Development Methodology
Agile Infusion & SAP
How to Live High Performance
Writing Performance Reviews & Setting Objectives
Advanced Presentation & Presenting to Executives
CRM, ERP Retailing, ISP, PLM, SCM, SRM, XI, HCM, Solution Manager, SEM, BW&BI