Aug 1999 - Jun 2004
Apr 2014 - Present
TOP Customer Outreach Agent
Conduct Outbound Initiatives to existing customers to better understand their current financial needs and enhance their banking relationship to meet those needs
- Has become a recognized top performer leading the team in overall sales continuously exceeding monthly expectations in production and adherence goals.
- Engages with the executive leadership and third party vendors to implement pilot initiatives enhancing the customer experience throughout the contact center.
Apr 2011 - Mar 2014
Provides quality customer service and sales through knowledge of Retail and Commercial banking products, policies and procedures. Ability to recognize customer’s banking needs and satisfy those needs through the selling of retail banking products. Assists in the daily functions of operations to the branch including teller functions.
NMLS Certified - ID Number 805782
- Recognized as region's top performer in sales achieving a goal of over $10,000,000.00 in production volume during my duration in the branch.
- Developed and innovated lead generation strategies increasing the customer satisfaction level amongst the branch customers by 15%.
Nov 2004 - Jun 2011
Consumer Direct Universal Agent
Responsible for fielding inbound calls, answering questions, providing an unmatched customer experience, and handling customer concerns through one call resolution. Assure speedy resolution of issues utilizing all available channels by utilizing a variety of tools to quickly service the account and educate customers helping them make well-informed decisions essential to utilizing the service and products the bank offers.
Extensively trained in change management, supporting leadership in the transition of a phone bank to a contact center.
- Educated by third party consultants on utilization of Key Performance Indicators implementing them into pilot initiatives to drive generation of revenue within the contact center.