Nov 2014 - Dec 2015
- Migrated 6 years of financial data to a new accounting system. Drove design and automation of the SQL Procedures and Scala services involved as part of a distributed team.
- Developed in Scala on the Whitelabel REST API supporting ACH transfers and customer verification.
- Extended our ruby dev-local scripts that managed a Vagrant Linux box used to run Docker services. Saved hundreds of dev hours dealing with complex micro-service inter-dependencies.
- Contributed in the InfoSec team with areas including vulnerability management and data security.
- For all projects worked as part of an agile team using Jira, Stash, Jenkins, Splunk, and AWS to leverage a CI pipeline and deploy regularly. All code was reviewed and required unit tests.