Professional Services Engineer
The company develops OSS softwareautomates the end-to-end process of designing networks.
- Worked with key customers such as Verizon, Sprint, Cisco and Bell Canada. I was actively involved throughout the product lifecycle: defining requirements (includes supporting the client during the characterization and definition), development, solution implementation in production, customizations and ongoing maintenance.
- Managed integrations between the system and customer environments.
- Led the Best Practice activities: redevelopment of the training plans for staff that included dozens of lessons, presentations, documents and processes. That helped increased productivity and reduced new employees on-boarding times and learning curves.
- Initiated automation work processes, a move that dramatically reduced human errors and the need for human involvement.
- Optimized and improved existing processes by building a system that proactively identified defects before they occurred and their handling before they had any impact on the client.
- Led massive improvement in the interface between the Core layer and the Business Logic – yielding reduction of over 10% in development time and code review/maintenance needs.
- Helped in pre-sale processes, especially during POCs. The assistance was instrumental in closing deals of hundreds of thousands and penetrating to new markets.