To whom it may concern,
I am a professional Client Relationship Supervisor that loves to work with people from different cultures and I have a strong interest in Tourism and Hospitality.
I am hardworking and believe in doing my best at everything I do.
I excel under pressure, and am always determine to make sure I more than meet the expectations of my employer.
I love to work in a team, but can also perform independently as I am trustworthy and loyal.
I have the following skills:
- Good communication and management skills
- Excellent customer and client relationship skills
- Good problems solving skills and trouble shooting
- Ability to operate under stress and demanding situations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft word and Excel
I have extensive experience in:
- Lodge Front Desk Supervision
I am available for interviews any place in Namibia or via Skype internationally.
I can be contacted via:
Your time and consideration will be much appreciated!