Senior executive with 20 years in business management, product development, technical operations, sales operations, and automotive dealership management. Entrepreneurial leader with record of developing and launching successful new products, building high-performance organizations. Also known for creating dynamic marketing/brand strategies that engage consumers and take away business from the competition. Effectively manages P&L on multimillion-dollar, multi-product lines of business.
Aug 2013 - Present
TACTICAL HAZARDS GROUP US, INC.
- Manage all operations for start-up licensed product used by the US Military for 21 years and commercially available for the first time to eliminate germs in vehicles safely.
- Recruit, hire, and train top talent.
- Develop start-up organization from initial concept through product launch.
- Manage product from initial concept to release.
- Design cost models, financial analyses, financial forecasts and business plans.
- Administrate and monitor all programming activities.
- Lead successful media and marketing campaign.
Jun 2007 - Aug 2012
Director of Operations
- Recruited as director of operations to lead operations when Intravision was acquired by ADP.
- Lead team of 80 sales, QA, program management, and software technologists in the development of custom software applications for automobile dealership clients.
- Responsible for the overall business operations which included forecasting, P&L management, vendor relations, product marketing, product advertising, sales channel development, sales management, sales production, sales support, sales training, product training, development of training curriculum, peer to peer training, product support, customer service, software development as well as anything else needing to be accomplished.
Aug 2002 - Jun 2007
General Manager /Partner
- Founded Intravison Technologies to offer proprietary SaaS technology solution to automotive dealers throughout the US to manage legal compliance, improve training effectiveness, increase customer satisfaction, and increased dealer profits in F&I.
- Build Intravison brand from scratch to one of the top F&I compliance companies
- Set overall product and company strategy, goals, and vision.
- Manage day-to-day operations of team, including hiring, business development, product strategy, and marketing.
- Negotiate partnerships with software engineers, operators, and numerous automotive dealerships.
- Oversee lead generation, inside/outside sales, web demos, and partnership development.
- Develop pricing models and overall marketing strategy.
- Draft marketing and sales collateral, tag lines, and marketing promotions.
- Manage PR relationship as "Voice" of company at industry events/conferences.
Aug 1998 - Aug 2002
Regional Finance Director
VAN TUYL GROUP, INC.
- Train dealership employees in the areas of sales, sales management, and finance & insurance (F&I) management for largest privately held retail automotive group in the country.
- Work directly with general managers and their respective team leaders to implement and manage corporate dealership policies, corporate sales policies and corporate sales systems.
- Provide ongoing training in the area of sales and F&I income development.
- Ensure each dealership's F&I department was up to date and compliant with all state and federal regulations.
- Ensure each dealership had the proper tools, systems, solutions and staff in place to meet or exceed expectations.
Jan 1992 - Jan 1998
Universal Underwriters Group
- Implement B2B sales plan and manage all phases of the sales cycle-from prospecting to close and follow-up support for leading global insurance group.
- Represent a full line of insurance and financial products, serving as a trusted advisor to businesses.
- Prospect for customers through cold calls, referrals and networking.
- Qualify leads, negotiate with corporate customers, close deals and manage accounts.
- Achieve 1995, 1996, & 1997 Presidents Club Performance Award for outstanding sales results, consistently ranking in top 10 producers nationally.
- Achieve 1993 and 1994 Producers Club Awards for exceeding 90% of sales quota.
- Provide ongoing training to sales, senior managers, F&I directors and producers of all F&I products being offered to the end consumer.
1985 - 1990
Bachelor of Science in Business
EMPORIA STATE UNIVERSITY
Member of Sigma Pi Fraternity