Head of HR, Recruitment & Manpower Planning
Managing the recruitment team during the pre-opening stage and provided leadership to recruiters.Leads and administrative staff on manpower planning and recruitment plans for the organization. Globally source Psychiatrists, Psychotherapists, GPs, Allied Health Professionals, Nurses and all non-Clinical Support functions to be on board prior to opening date. Managed vendor relationships including: online job boards, social media tools and recruiting partners. Preparation of recruitment budget for the financial year. Lead project for design and standardization of job descriptions for all departments. Commissioning Task Force member. Key member in the HR Team managing all recruitment and HR activities during the critical pre-launch phase of Naufar. Worked closely with the Senior Executives and achieved the set targets.
- Member of Naufar launching team, who is currently leading extensive recruitment drives locally and internationally to fill all the required positions, varied between medicals, nurses, and support services roles, by April, 2017; where it is the grand opening of Naufar.
- Advising on the manpower planning to ensure optimal staffing is made.
- Recommending, developing and implementing innovative strategies and plans for recruitment; including planning for worldwide recruitment campaigns and drives.
- Liaising with marketing department for providing media recruitment strategies, such as; social media platforms.
- Advising and guiding concerned managers and clinicians about conducting fair recruitment practices.
- Planning and advising on people development initiatives and programs.