I am a self-motivated individual with over eight years of experience in staffing/recruiting, administrative duties, office management, event coordination, and accounting.I am able to work skillfully in both team and individual environments.I organize quickly and efficiently with immeasurable attention to detail while adjusting quickly to change and remaining composed under pressure.I enjoy any challenge that I am presented with and have the exceptional determination to see every project entirely completed.I am thoroughly proficient in Microsoft: including PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Publisher and Outlook.Dell BPI Yellow Belt Certified.
Aug 2008 - Present
* Produce outstanding results for clients via sourcing, market intelligence, competitor intelligence and full life-cycle recruiting.
•Team Lead for Web 2.0 Marketing Project including; brainstorming, implementation and sustaining.
•Successfully recruit candidates and manage client relationships in multiple cities in multiple industries for numerous positions.
•Conduct weekly status meetings with clients to ensure goals are being attained in timely fashion.
•Guide candidates through interview process including offers, applications and follow up after start date.
Jan 2010 - Present
Contract Technical Sourcer
• Produce superb results utilizing passive and active sourcing, market intelligence, competitor intelligence and project management specializing in software and web development.
• Complete recruiter responsibilities for several roles across eBay and sister companies including hiring manager meetings, candidate sourcing/screening, compensation negotiation and requisition compliance.
• Manage candidate experience by communicating position requirements, company culture and next steps.
• Social media practice leader responsible for conducting PayPal’s social media sourcing initiatives resulting in increase in PayPal’s Twitter and Facebook followers and ratings while creating an environment of open communication with potential candidates.
• Attend technology career fairs in order to drive talent acquisition presence, coordinate business group attendance and ensure effective marketing collateral. Events include SXSW Interactive, campus recruiting and local business networking events.
Jul 2009 - Jan 2010
Contract Technical Recruiter
Volt Technical resources
• Produced impeccable results for clients via sourcing, market intelligence, competitor intelligence and full life-cycle recruiting.Focus: network, system and software engineers, technical writers, web development and hardware technicians.
• Consulted with upper management regarding Web 2.0 strategies, methodologies and possible company options.
• Guided candidates through interview process including compensation negotiation, offer acceptance, applications and follow up after start date.
• Conducted weekly status meetings with clients to ensure goals are being attained in timely fashion.
Jun 2008 - Aug 2008
Contract Program Manager
RMS Computer Corporation
* Performed detailed and precise coordination for the Americas Service team of all contractor Statements of Work, invoices and billing.
•Onboarded and offboarded contractors into Dell including: systems, badges, security clearance, network approvals and other items as needed.
•Worked cross functionally to provide a seamless transaction for newly hired contractors in order to ensure team projects, assignments and deadlines were met in an efficient manner.
Mar 2002 - Apr 2008
* Perform detailed and precise interview coordination for Americas Talent Acquisition Team including candidate contact, schedule management/confirmation and ensure fully compliant in process per legal department policy.
•Guide candidates through onboarding process including offer letters, background checks and applications.
•Recruit, as needed, for administrative/clerical roles including sourcing, screening and full candidate/hiring manager contact.
•Source and create pipeline for Inside Sales Representatives and Account Managers via online job boards.
•Assist Executive Recruiting department with high level confidential candidate schedules including coordination with CEO’s office.
•Perform as coordinator core team lead for Americas Staffing group including: managing, delegating responsibilities, ensuring agendas and creating a positive learning environment/growth opportunities for coordinators.
•Sit on BPI teams, HR initiative teams and other project teams as requested by upper management in order to share insights and opinions.
•Participate in creating new direct hire process and staffing plan for newly formed Dell Direct Stores.