Kendel Welding and Fabrication
- Operating safety working equipment, and applying safety practice at work while performing duties.
- Welding spare parts in various directions: flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead, etc.
- Igniting flame or striking an arc while welding or performing other electricity-related work to weld part of a metal structure.
- Clamping, holding, tack-welding, heat-bending, bolting, or grinding spare parts as necessary to satisfy the technical requirements and create a welded final product.
- Arranging and assuring the welded parts to be arranged in order before being assembled into final products; Using such tools as square, caliper or ruler for this task.
- Operating forklift.
- Keeping a clean work environment.