Westfields Golf Club
Responsible for the management of all facets of the golf operation at a semi-private golf club with 65 members and over 40,000 rounds of golf played annually.
- Create and implement a $3.5M budget, producing $1.2M in profit annually
- Acquiring, contracting, and managing over 150 corporate, charity, and member events in an 8 month period, with over $1M in revenue annually.
- Increased tournament revenue at the club by 15% from 2006 to 2008.
- Order, inventory, display, and sell merchandise for a 900 square foot golf shop, producing over $420K in annual sales.
- Manage a staff of 25-30 in exceeding the standards set forth by both Marriott Hotels and Marriott Golf Management: thus earning a 4 1/2 star rating from Golf Digest, and a spot in the Zagat Survey Top 100 courses in America.
- Create advertising campaigns and promotional material including television, radio, and print.