New technology, electronics, Mini Cooper's, hiking
“Provide on going growth management with high performance & complex systems in an ever changing technical environment while successfully implementing cost saving solutions.”
Over 16 years in Sales & Marketing to Financial Institutions20+ years in Information TechnologyTraining with Windows Operating Systems (3.1, 95/98, XP)Windows NT, 2000 Pro, 2003 Server, Microsoft Exchange,Networking (Workstations, Servers, Internet, Website)Nortel & Avaya Phone SystemsPACS & RIS Systems with modalities in CT, MRI, X-Ray, Ultrasound, DEXA, Bone Density, Phillips & GE Systems Goals: Continue using my excellent capacity to fix maintain and grow IT and staffing systems.
Jan 2010 - Present
Contract IT Specialist
Provide installation, migration and fix break repairs for IBM, DELL, HP and multiple types of printers.
Nov 2010 - Apr 2011
Part-Time Sales Associate for all Radio Shack merchandise.
May 2010 - Jul 2010
Responsible for all IT related hardware and software, POS, Phones etc. Other duties include Accounting support.
Aug 2009 - Dec 2009
Implementation Support Coordinator
This position is responsible for leading the timely installation and service of connectivity products in the Client offices.
This includes: Managing the timely installation, training, upgrade, relocation or removal of the products
Coordination and implementation of: Phone, DSL Cable-modem communications and Cabling,
Preparation and performance of ASCII downloads,
Ensuring patient historical results are available to client where possible
Working with Dispatchers and others to schedule installation events.
Single Point of Contact with Client and Sales for status of installation,
Follow up with clients to ensure satisfaction with installation and training.
Communication with Client, Sales Representatives, Vendors, Hardware Preparation Team, Installers, Bridge team members and Help Desk,
Conduct a phone survey with the client to identify best Care360 product for the Client,
Ensuring accurate and complete paperwork for Installers, Performing post-installation survey to ensure quality.
Effective verbal and written communications with technical and non-technical individuals.
Nov 2005 - Sep 2008
South Florida Medical Imaging
- Upgraded & maintained all center operations including PACS & RIS systems. Improved office networking using Windows 2000 & 2003 Servers. Migrated twenty-one (21) workstations from Windows98 to XP Professional operating system.
- Designed and supported Website using MS Front Page and multimedia software.
- Designed & Setup new network for off-site financial office and provided full onsite & remote support to all systems.
- Provided support for KODAK Film System (800), X-Ray (GE), MRI (Phillips), CTA Systems 16 & 64 Slice (Phillips).
- Ultrasound, DEXA (GE) & Mammography unit were also maintained. I upgraded and maintained off-site e-mail system.
- Led Phillips staff in maintaining high end Imaging Viewer Systems for sponsored CTA Courses (Level I, II, III and fellowships.
- Maintained computers for reading DICOM images from CT’s and MRI’s by regular maintenance and upgrade software installs. Provided complete support for all center staff of all office hardware and software including Nortel phone system.
Rebuilt PACS server that increased performance and DICOM file management by 25% using recycled parts. This saved the company several thousand dollars. Performed solution support for KODAK , Philips CT systemssaving the company thousands of dollars in service calls from the hardware vendors.
Jul 2000 - Apr 2005
- MIS Manager for all computer operations nationally. Responsible for office networking using Windows 2000 & 2003 Servers (Active Directory) & Microsoft Exchange 2003 Services to over 50 units. Provided field support & training for “Medical Database” operations in Twenty-six (26) states. Engineered growth of corporate computer operations from single server based system to four (4) servers, and successfully completed modernization of operations.
- Responsible for the recommendation and purchase of all hardware and software including printers, copiers, mail and phone systems(DELL, Samsung, Avaya).
- Web Master using MS Front Page.
Moved entire Windows NT server platform to Windows 2000 and finally Windows 2003 Server increasing reliability of national corporate system. Created, installed and migrated “e-mail” system from a third party ISP to in house Microsoft Exchange Server operation.
Aug 1998 - Jul 2000
Technical Support - Level III
The Answer Group, Inc. (IBM Support)
Provide technical phone support for IBM Aptiva and ThinkPad lines of computers. Troubleshooting hardware and software solutions for all levels of customers. Leader of support for WorkPad/Palm Pilot PDA’s.
- Awarded Support Technician of the Month – “March 2000”
Oct 1981 - Jul 1997
Field Sales Specialist-Protection
Deluxe Corporation (ChexSystems)
Field Sales Specialist-Protection within DELUXE “Payment Protection Systems”, responsible for Florida market share increase from less than 1% to over 60% statewide. Assigned to Florida market in 1986 as a direct result of successful reorganization of sales effort during marketing campaign for the Chicago, IL area. Functioned in sales and training capacity. Risk management consultant to reduce losses.
ØResponsible for generating annual billing to Financial Institutions of $4,441,273 for state of Florida.
ØWinner “Woodsman Award” two (2) years – 1990-1991.Was the top national corporate sales award for DELUXE.
ØWinner “Collections Award” 1992
ØSignificantly increased market share in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Missouri
ØPioneered use of personal computer & Database system for field use since 1985. (PFS File, FileMaker Pro, ACT)