The company is headquartered in Campbell, California. Other offices are located in London and Sydney. Contact centers were originally located in Bangalore and Hyderabad,India, and in the Philippines, but by 2007 (with about 7,000 total employees) expanded to Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Colombia to support Spanish-language customers.
- Manage team members in daily administration of office activities to include processing documentation, and managing client records / databases
- Interface with employees across multiple departments, ensuring efficient completion of special projects.
- Deliver effective, hands-on training to new employees and motivate existing staff to achieve top-notch performance.
- Address client inquiries, providing account information and facilitating collection processes.
- Efficiently monitored and managed payment contracts with clients, generating and processing invoices
- Maintained accurate records, reviewed entries and updated clients on costs
- Prepare all account reports on monthly and yearly basis.
- Performed auditing of invoice entries to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Proficiently reviewed billing for litigation.
- Conducted regular quality audits to ensure compliance to company and regulatory standards and policies.
- Created production tool and lead production team to achieve an 7% increase in production in first quarter
- Consistently surpassed targets in all areas including file completions, days active and open exposures.
- Implemented efficient records-management system that saved up to 10 hours per week.
- Formally commended by senior management for exceptional flexibility and resourcefulness in rapidly changing situations.