Bronxville High School
- Lead teacher for physics and simultaneously developing an engineering curriculum for the high school, with horizons for lower school (K-8) implementation across the school district.
- Member of an integrated STEAM committee focused on assessing, developing and personalizing STEAM curricula for the Bronxville school and its unique population.
- Member of Innovation Expo Committee focused on developing an event to showcase student studies, projects and portfolios in many fields of study, with intent of providing students an authentic and public audience for their works.
- Instructor for middle school robotics and coding programs to provide further enrichment beyond the classroom experience.
- Cycling instructor, Team Director and Head Coach for the mountain biking team, participating under the umbrella of National Interscholastic Cycling Association, NICA.
- Helped establish the NY NICA league in 2011 by authoring the proposal documentation, and sitting on the NY NICA board of directors since inception. This program has grown and now serves 300-400 student-athletes from around the state.