Online Marketing Analyst
IFA Hotels & Resorts
Responsible for the collection and interpretation of data regarding consumer behaviour online, the development and implementation of online advertising and promotional strategies, website analysis and search engine optimization to respond decisively to current and forecast trends in technology, consumer behaviour and online market conditions attracting a wide variety of customers.
Policies & Procedures
- Implement policies and procedures in order to achieve the Marketing department’s objectives.
Online Market Analysis
- Compile and analyze statistical data in collaboration with the Market Research & Intelligence Consultant on market trends.
- Analyze web-site behavior to support user experience optimization efforts.
- Consolidate and validate marketing data to be utilized in the website as applicable.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop forecasts for key marketing indicators and success events.
Identify new ideas and opportunities for improving analytics capabilities including integration with offline & external data sources.
- Configure website analytics platform and support implementation of tagging and other tracking parameters to measure performance.
- Perform program evaluations using established criteria and evaluation methodology.
- Develop online content and news in coordination with concerned departments to be uploaded to IFA HR-ME website as well as liaise with website developer to develop the website itself.
- Update IFA HR-ME website, live chat and info email.
- Update advertisements and listings on existing marketing camps and social media.
- Ensure the maintenance and updating of the information on the company`s website to ensure the liability & accuracy of all company`s data resources.
- Manage and update social media pages such as Facebook and Twitter.