- Consistently met organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments such as ensuring timely accurate deliveries to all customers by verifying orders, inventorying stock, and arranging reliable transportation.
- Demonstrated superior decision-making and prioritization skills in an extremely time-sensitive work environment such as making operational judgment calls by adjustment of delivery times due to inclement weather, the reductions or increase of ordered quantities, and various critical customer needs.
- Monitored product import and export processes to ensure compliance with regulatory legal requirements, also verified items shipped with bills of lading, reconciling quantities, noting discrepancies and documenting status updates for domestic and international deliveries.
- Protected company reputation by keeping pricing, promotion, purchase order, and credit-limit information confidential.
- Communicated freight transportation information to customers and suppliers by using transportation management, electronic logistics marketplace, or electronic freight information systems, in order to improve efficiency, speed, and quality of transportation services.
- Collaborated with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping.
- Logistics specialist, planner, and scheduler directed distribution center operations which ensured the achievement of cost, productivity, accuracy, or timeliness objectives.