As person with experiences in many things throughout my life i often been referred to as a "Jack of all trades". Being able to learn, master and complete any task that has been handed to me, or have chosen to take on. i maintain a "forward" attitude when there is problems, as well as always thinking of ways resolve any issue at hand. Problem solving has become one of my biggest attributes from my past job experiences and believe i am a valuable hard working person.
Jun 2015 - Sep 2015
- Fabrication of specialized doors for the medical and technology industries.
- Fabricate various product lines designed to meet the customer's needs
- Working as a team to resolve issues as well as meet deadlines.
Delivery Driver/Customer relations
Nov 2014 - Jun 2015
- Pick orders in preparation for delivery to customers
- Check orders to insure accuracy
- Load trucks in a timely matter to ensure on time deliveries for all drivers
- Drove multiple routes delivering food products
- Resolved any issues on the road to ensure customer satisfaction.
Material Handling and Preparation
Jun 2014 - Nov 2014
- Prepare a vast variety of parts for sandblasting and painting
- Help with the process of "touch ups" after painting
- Prepare parts and pallets for shipping
- Move finished pallets to shipping area by the means of a forklift
Aug 2011 - Feb 2014
- Installing firestop products to restore the ratings to fire rated wall/floor assemblies.
- Responsible for the training of all the new employees that were to become installers.
- Help get installers set up on jobs assuring schedules are kept and deadlines are met
- As a foreman, project management, scheduling, and working with other trades was a daily task to ensure finishing projects on time.
High School Equivalency Diploma
Aug 1994 - Jun 1998
Bay Port High School 2710 Lineville Rd. Green Bay, WI 54313
- General studies