Executive Director, Marketing
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment
Overall global marketing and P&L responsibilities for the industry's most profitable Home Entertainment releases including The Amazing Spider-Man, Breaking Bad, Seinfeld, Smurfs, Grown Ups, American Hustle and many more. Oversaw marketing and production budgets and released product in a timely, cost-efficient manner while being creatively and uniquely positioned against the competition. Managed close working relationships with customers and improved collaboration between internal departments.
- Managed all strategic efforts for key accounts/channels including Best Buy, Amazon, Redbox, iTunes, Target, Barnes & Noble, DirecTV, Costco, Xbox, Safeway and others, exceeding the 2013 GP budgets/goals by more than twenty percent.
- Utilized consumer research to create the industry's first“ Rent to Own” DVD retail program(at Redbox).
- Successfully launched more than 600 titles via multiple distribution models into the marketplace: Blu-ray & DVD(rental and sell-thru), Digital(IVOD, EST, UV, SVOD), Video on Demand and Manufacture on Demand.
- Executed multiple online customer acquisition strategies that maximized site traffic and sales, generating“ first-of-their-kind” online programs for customers, resulting in strengthened relationships and deals with key retailers.
- Negotiated groundbreaking promotional programs with promotional partners and retailers for the theatrical release of The Amazing Spider-Man 2, generating millions of free impressions.