- San Francisco US-CA
- [email protected]
Social Media Operations:
Point of contact for agencies using the DoubleClick suite of products that ensured product satisfaction.
* Negotiated contract renewals for any of the DoubleClick suite of products for existing client base.
* Upsold book of business on DoubleClick product offerings and negotiated contracts to gain client commitment.
* Managed sales pipeline through CRM SalesForce; created Excel document to show advertiser projections.
* Worked alongside Account Director to bring new agencies onboard to the DoubleClick suite of products including a DFA deal of $1.4m in total revenue in Q2 of 2008.
* Managed book of 73 agencies ranging in size from small independents to part of the top three holding companies.
o Partial client list included: Saatchi & Saatchi, Black Bag, PHD, Optimedia, Team One, and MediaVest.
* Developed and maintained client relationships with every level of the digital department from the CEO, Vice President, and Director down to the Traffickers and Assistant Planners.
* Traveled nationally to visit client onsite locations.
* Educated clients on new products including coordinating sign-offs from all clients to upgrade to new version of DFA.
* Managed special projects including custom report requests.
* Discussed potential DoubleClick suite of product value-adds with all clients.
* Ensured clients fully utilized current product commitments including coordinating agency trainings.
* Supervised and facilitated communications with all relevant parties, including client, internal technical resources, and creative agency partners to ensure necessary timelines were in place for special projects.
* Collaborated with Google agency teams, DoubleClick Rich Media teams, and DoubleClick Ad Exchange teams to discuss different ways agencies could benefit from product offerings for client presentations.
* Managed client contract edits with internal legal team.
* Compiled revenue numbers to assist in global renewals.
* Collaborated with internal technical resources to ensure product offerings were being used to full potential.
* Acted as a facilitator between clients and internal billing department to troubleshoot billing errors.
Technical resource that ensured flawless, timely execution of all Apple campaigns.
* Assisted vendors with technical execution of first executed digital synched Mac vs. PC ads.
* Negotiated with all parties to ensure campaigns were implemented correctly within a timeframe suitable to all parties.
* Managed digital media buys input into the MediaVisor system.
* Worked with Data Analysts to create campaign tracking user flows and identify tagging options.
* Managed delivery of relevant report format, scheduling and delivery, defining specific roles of all parties involved.
* Acted as a resource for internal OMD strategists in filling out technical specification documents.
* Served as a secondary point of contact responsible for all scheduling, rotation, and technical issues.
* Traveled to Los Angeles to train Apple digital media team on proper MediaVisor usage.
* Educated digital strategy team on analytical reporting options available through the DoubleClick ad server.
Managed West Coast digital trafficking as well as technical and analytical queries nationwide.
* Managed digital ad serving needs for advertisers within the San Francisco & Los Angeles offices.
o Partial client list included: Nissan, Clorox, Method, Northwestern Mutual, and Brinker International.
* Developed and maintained quality control procedures for implementation of tracking processes with 3rd party ad servers and clients.
* Fielded requests from OMD Digital USA regarding MediaVisor and DART questions and concerns, as well as enhancement suggestions.
* Managed OMD Digital USA monthly ad serving volume reports from all digital vendors.
* With the assistance of the Associate Director of Ad Operations, trained the Campaign Coordinators on appropriate systems and processes.
* Educated digital strategy teams nationwide on different analytical options through advanced reporting.
Managed Digital media campaigns for OMD advertisers through the DART & Atlas ad serving platforms.
* Managed trafficking responsibilities for advertiser book of business.
o Partial client list included: McDonalds, Hilton Hotels, CW Network, and PlayStation.
* Acted as a resource for the strategy team in filling out technical specification documents.
* Developed procedures to ensure the effective exchange of information and assets among all relevant parties to achieve accurate time posting of ad units.
Assisted consultants in project work by pulling research data, creating presentations, and scheduling meetings.
Assisted President & Founder with newsletter creation, processing billing, and coordinating client events.
Winter 2002 - Dean's List, Summer 2002- Honor's List
Exploring San Francisco
Visiting new areas of wine country
Frequenting the Ferry Building Farmers Market
Reading on my Kindle...