Sep 2011 - Present
Mar 2011 - Sep 2011
Account Manager, Inside Sales
Social Media Operations:
- Onboarded new advertisers to the Twitter Beta Promoted Product Platform through weekly group training webinar.
- Conducted advertiser campaign consultation to learn Twitter goals as well as measuring ROI on campaigns.
- Strategically worked with advertisers to create and optimize campaigns; including keyword creation list to Tweet writing.
- Advised clients on bid and daily budget recommendations.
- Worked with pre-existing professional relationships to onboard them to the Beta Program with a new Insertion Order.
- Ensured current advertisers spend through their committed Insertion Order amount including all renewals.
- Managed book of business including but not limited to Weber Grills, L’Occitane, and Qantas Airway.
Jan 2008 - May 2009
Senior Agency Account Manager
Point of contact for agencies using the DoubleClick suite of products that ensured product satisfaction.
* Negotiated contract renewals for any of the DoubleClick suite of products for existing client base.
* Upsold book of business on DoubleClick product offerings and negotiated contracts to gain client commitment.
* Managed sales pipeline through CRM SalesForce; created Excel document to show advertiser projections.
* Worked alongside Account Director to bring new agencies onboard to the DoubleClick suite of products including a DFA deal of $1.4m in total revenue in Q2 of 2008.
* Managed book of 73 agencies ranging in size from small independents to part of the top three holding companies.
o Partial client list included: Saatchi & Saatchi, Black Bag, PHD, Optimedia, Team One, and MediaVest.
* Developed and maintained client relationships with every level of the digital department from the CEO, Vice President, and Director down to the Traffickers and Assistant Planners.
* Traveled nationally to visit client onsite locations.
* Educated clients on new products including coordinating sign-offs from all clients to upgrade to new version of DFA.
* Managed special projects including custom report requests.
* Discussed potential DoubleClick suite of product value-adds with all clients.
* Ensured clients fully utilized current product commitments including coordinating agency trainings.
* Supervised and facilitated communications with all relevant parties, including client, internal technical resources, and creative agency partners to ensure necessary timelines were in place for special projects.
* Collaborated with Google agency teams, DoubleClick Rich Media teams, and DoubleClick Ad Exchange teams to discuss different ways agencies could benefit from product offerings for client presentations.
* Managed client contract edits with internal legal team.
* Compiled revenue numbers to assist in global renewals.
* Collaborated with internal technical resources to ensure product offerings were being used to full potential.
* Acted as a facilitator between clients and internal billing department to troubleshoot billing errors.
Oct 2007 - Dec 2007
Project Manager, Apple Account
Technical resource that ensured flawless, timely execution of all Apple campaigns.
* Assisted vendors with technical execution of first executed digital synched Mac vs. PC ads.
* Negotiated with all parties to ensure campaigns were implemented correctly within a timeframe suitable to all parties.
* Managed digital media buys input into the MediaVisor system.
* Worked with Data Analysts to create campaign tracking user flows and identify tagging options.
* Managed delivery of relevant report format, scheduling and delivery, defining specific roles of all parties involved.
* Acted as a resource for internal OMD strategists in filling out technical specification documents.
* Served as a secondary point of contact responsible for all scheduling, rotation, and technical issues.
* Traveled to Los Angeles to train Apple digital media team on proper MediaVisor usage.
* Educated digital strategy team on analytical reporting options available through the DoubleClick ad server.
Dec 2006 - Oct 2007
Managed West Coast digital trafficking as well as technical and analytical queries nationwide.
* Managed digital ad serving needs for advertisers within the San Francisco & Los Angeles offices.
o Partial client list included: Nissan, Clorox, Method, Northwestern Mutual, and Brinker International.
* Developed and maintained quality control procedures for implementation of tracking processes with 3rd party ad servers and clients.
* Fielded requests from OMD Digital USA regarding MediaVisor and DART questions and concerns, as well as enhancement suggestions.
* Managed OMD Digital USA monthly ad serving volume reports from all digital vendors.
* With the assistance of the Associate Director of Ad Operations, trained the Campaign Coordinators on appropriate systems and processes.
* Educated digital strategy teams nationwide on different analytical options through advanced reporting.
Apr 2006 - Dec 2006
Managed Digital media campaigns for OMD advertisers through the DART & Atlas ad serving platforms.
* Managed trafficking responsibilities for advertiser book of business.
o Partial client list included: McDonalds, Hilton Hotels, CW Network, and PlayStation.
* Acted as a resource for the strategy team in filling out technical specification documents.
* Developed procedures to ensure the effective exchange of information and assets among all relevant parties to achieve accurate time posting of ad units.
Oct 2005 - Apr 2006
Assisted consultants in project work by pulling research data, creating presentations, and scheduling meetings.
Apr 2005 - Oct 2005
Assisted President & Founder with newsletter creation, processing billing, and coordinating client events.
1999 - Present
High School Diploma
Robert E. Lee High School
2001 - 2004
Bachelor of Arts
Winter 2002 - Dean's List, Summer 2002- Honor's List
DART for Advertisers
DoubleClick Rich Media
Atlas Rich Media
Exploring San Francisco
Visiting new areas of wine country
Frequenting the Ferry Building Farmers Market
Reading on my Kindle...