Professional director of creative services, art director, designer, marketing strategist and strategic copywriter with a clear understanding of business marketing needs and how to design and create solutions that not only look good, but solve a problem, connect with an audience, and communicate a message.
Projects and range of experience extend to branding, corporate identity, trade advertising, marketing collateral, direct mail campaigns, exhibit graphics, web design/development, and copywriting for both print and web with a necessary understanding of SEO as it applies to copy development. Develops strategies to deliver measurable results and help organizations differentiate themselves through better and impactful design. Work has appeared both nationally and internationally in a variety of industries. Key clients have included The Church of Christ, Oxygen Snowboards, Atomic Ski, Teletrol Systems, Array USA, Centrix Bank, Mother Caroline Academy & Education Center and DealerRater.com.
- Exceptional creative thinking, design and copywriting skills
- Consistently delivers creative on target and on time
- Designs in a variety of styles and maintains consistently high standards of work that enhances the creative-client relationship
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of the team, especially with lead copywriters, other creative staff and account executives
- Outstanding multi-tasking and project management skills, taking creative projects from concept to completion
- Develops and guides creative ideas based on input from client, creative team, and personal research
- Inspired, experienced presenter able to defend work based on solid rationale tied to the brief and knowledge of business needs