- American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA), 2001 – 2003
- Graphic Artist’s Guild, 1999 – 2002
- New Hampshire Professional Creative Club, 1993 – 2009
- Southern NH Womens Business Network Board Member
- Volunteer for the NH Food Bank
- Pro bono services provider for Mother Caroline Academy & Adult Education Center
Professional director of creative services, art director, designer, marketing strategist and strategic copywriter with a clear understanding of business marketing needs and how to design and create solutions that not only look good, but solve a problem, connect with an audience, and communicate a message.
Projects and range of experience extend to branding, corporate identity, trade advertising, marketing collateral, direct mail campaigns, exhibit graphics, web design/development, and copywriting for both print and web with a necessary understanding of SEO as it applies to copy development. Develops strategies to deliver measurable results and help organizations differentiate themselves through better and impactful design. Work has appeared both nationally and internationally in a variety of industries. Key clients have included The Church of Christ, Oxygen Snowboards, Atomic Ski, Teletrol Systems, Array USA, Centrix Bank, Mother Caroline Academy & Education Center and DealerRater.com.
- Exceptional creative thinking, design and copywriting skills
- Consistently delivers creative on target and on time
- Designs in a variety of styles and maintains consistently high standards of work that enhances the creative-client relationship
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of the team, especially with lead copywriters, other creative staff and account executives
- Outstanding multi-tasking and project management skills, taking creative projects from concept to completion
- Develops and guides creative ideas based on input from client, creative team, and personal research
- Inspired, experienced presenter able to defend work based on solid rationale tied to the brief and knowledge of business needs
2005 - Present
Prinicipal | Creative & Marketing Director
Services include: branding and logo design; corporate Id; print collateral; advertising; marketing & presentation kits; annual reports; rich media including online static, animated and Flash ads; event materials including displays; collateral and overall event design; outdoor and large format materials; website design and user strategy; social media campaigns, SEO, SEM; keyword rich copywriting.
Aug 2005 - Mar 2009
Full-service advertising and public relations firm.
- Conceptualized, designed and produced promotional printed materials including all advertising, catalogs, brochures, flyers, postcards and other printed collateral
- Copywriting for advertising campaigns
- Development of concept, design and layout for all client websites
- Implemented key strategic and creative vision for client campaigns and projects spanning print, web, branding, event materials, marketing and advertising.
- Provided leadership in print and interactive design principles, usability and branding issues, and visual communications as related to marketing objectives.
- Implemented integrated technology systems and improved inter-agency communication processes.
- Instituted new creative and art direction for agency, as well as a corporate re-branding in 2006 including corporate identity, website, marketing and sales collateral and self-promotion materials.
1999 - 2005
Marcom & Creative Manager
Worldwide high-tech manufacturer of facility management systems and software solutions.
- Delivered clear, concise copywriting and managed messaging for company as corporate direction and strategies changed and grew into new markets.
- Served as creative manager and graphic designer for all in-house marketing, design and creative projects.
- Directed all aspects of advertising, media relations, special events, sales and marketing collateral.
- Launched brand- and identity-management initiative for improved brand recognition.
- Redesigned corporate print newsletter, email newsletter, and website. Provided copywriting for each project on an on-going basis.
- Championed implementation of in-house design department, reducing annual costs by $75,000 through improved print management and innovative budget management.
- Created and implemented customer education programs nationwide.
1997 - 2001
Founder/Art Director/Senior Designer
Moonlight Studios Creative
Boutique creative services and illustration studio.
- Founded Moonlight Studios in 1997 as a partnership. Served as one of four Senior Designers after merger of Moonlight Studios with wedu in mid-1999; merger assisted in wedu's growth to a full-service agency with fifteen employees and strong, international account base.
- Provided clients with expertise and services in graphic design, advertising, and illustration solutions.
- Directed branding and media-buying efforts.
- Forged strong, long-term relationships with multi-media firms, media buyers and marketing consultants to collaborate on viable, cost-effective advertising and marketing strategies.
- Effectively managed and met the needs of diverse client base consisting of New England Models Group, JavaTree Coffee Company, Teletrol Systems, Bell South, Monadnock Paper, Oxygen Snowboard, Atomic Ski, and Church of Christian Science.