Information Asset Analyst
Managed legacy Lotus Notes interactive database (86,000 records), Records Management System, trained staff in records management, completed orders for US/Europe with 3 vendors in multiple locations. Provided internal consultations. Liaison for 11 sites in US and Europe. Responsible for 2 temps and 4 inventories, assisted in e-discovery.
- Developed plans and worksheets that successfully guided company managers through 3 site closures and 2 layoffs regarding IP and records archival.
- Revised and updated multiple instruction documents that improved training of records coordinators and managers.
- Organized and archived 1500 boxes of records from multiple sites, which allowed company to close warehouse.
- Developed questionnaire and procedures for storage audits, successfully meeting internal compliance in 2008.
- Participated in defining requirements for Request for Proposal for purchase and installation of Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and Retention Schedule upgrade, completing cycle to point of purchase.