Feb 2011 - Present
Bilingual Receptionist and Office Assistant
- Assist paralegals in processing case data and organizing all relevant information for use by attorneys.
- Assist attorneys and paralegals in communication with Spanish-speaking clients, via phone, email, and in-person appointments.
- Answer inbound calls and analyze the appropriate routing.
- Personally responsible for opening the firm in the morning.
May 2004 - Feb 2011
Cash Disbursement & Mail Services Associate
- Responsible for handling business to business communication regarding escrow payments and account information.
- Trusted to handle large sums of money (checks), and take appropriate action to keep accounts current.
Jul 2000 - May 2004
Clinique Beauty Consultant.
- Performed make-overs for special events, sold beauty products, and consulted with clients.
Jul 1998 - May 2000
- Responsible for processing exchanges, refunds, and resolving customer service issues.
- Handled large amounts of cash daily.
- Supervised approximately eight cashiers and scheduled employee lunches and breaks.
May 1997 - May 1998
Salon Manager & Stylist
Clinica de Belleza
- Managed and operated a busy hair salon.
Certificate of Completion
Academia Etoile Cosmetology & Beauty School
High School Diploma
Santa Monica High School