To obtain a position for work allowing me to demonstrate that I am a dedicated worker and a fast learner.
- Computer Skills
- Manual Labor
- General Office Skills
- Personal Skills
- Safety Orientated
- Communicative Skills
Dec 2005 - Feb 2009
- Paperwork pertaining to weekly/monthly checks on pods and other equipment in the shop. Also, paperwork to the location, rail, pod number, and etc of all pods on aircrafts.
- Communicated daily to multiple work radios in order to get information on the situations of our pods.
- Translated for all American/Korean transactions to better benefit the company.
- Manual Labor on the flight line lifting pods (200 lbs) to get them to the aircraft which required them.
- Janitorial skills daily cleaning up shop.
- Rapidly learn and master varied computer programs and equipment.
- Worked in an environment surrounded by military personnel and military equipment.
- Maintenance on pods, shop, and other projects given.
- Familiar with the Chain of Command in military/civilian environment/workplace.
2004 - 2005
51st Services - Youth/Teen Programs
- Watched over children/teens from the ages of8-18 in multiple facilities.
- Hosted events the youth programs did monthly.
- Paperwork and organizing events.
- Translated for most American/Korean transactions to help everything go smoothly.
- Managed front-office operations and provide impeccable customer service
- Dealt with displeased customers of the youth programs, Managed money, and took phone calls dealing with customers.
Aug 1997 - Jun 2002
High School Diploma (GED, State of Missouri)
International Christian School
Cubic CWTS/United States Air Force