- Paperwork pertaining to weekly/monthly checks on pods and other equipment in the shop. Also, paperwork to the location, rail, pod number, and etc of all pods on aircrafts.
- Communicated daily to multiple work radios in order to get information on the situations of our pods.
- Translated for all American/Korean transactions to better benefit the company.
- Manual Labor on the flight line lifting pods (200 lbs) to get them to the aircraft which required them.
- Janitorial skills daily cleaning up shop.
- Rapidly learn and master varied computer programs and equipment.
- Worked in an environment surrounded by military personnel and military equipment.
- Maintenance on pods, shop, and other projects given.
- Familiar with the Chain of Command in military/civilian environment/workplace.