Bandar Abdullah Alomair
Lawyer & legal advisor
- Saudi Arabi
Represent clients in court, Legal advice - Preparing contracts
First place on the competition of students' clubs. The founder of the Office of Student Legal Consultants at King Abdulaziz university.
A Dean’s Fellow, a high-performing, upper-level law student committed to modeling the professional qualities of excellence the Law School cultivates and honors. Through weekly group meetings with the Dean’s Fellow, the students practice the study skills and habits necessary for law school success, first-time bar passage, and the practice of law.
Serve as teaching assistant for international students in LL.M. program. Meet weekly with students to review Civil Procedure and provide guidance for students in Introduction to the U.S. Legal System & Research course. Develop lesson plans, set goals for student achievement, review drafts of memoranda, and report to program director on student progress.
Work with director to develop programming for international LL.M. students, including scholarly presentations, court visits, and attorney-student mentoring.
1. Procedure in criminal cases.
2. Explanation of the new legislation of the administrative court.
3. Problems of the lease.
4. Legal protection of Trademark.
5. Fundamental and skills of drafting contracts.
6. Drafting Contracts.
7. Fundamental of an internal investigation in public and private facilities.
8. The outstanding investigator in the employment law.
9. Skills of civil procedure law.
10. How do you achieve your ambition
11. Habilitate the professional of human resource