University "Pablo de Olavide"
In September 2004 joined Cell Biology unit at Andalusian Center for Developmental Biology (a join center between Univeristy “Pablo de Olavide” and the Spanish Research Council), after receiving a research associate track position. Thereafter, in September 2009 was hired as tenured associate professor.
- Member of the Research Laboratory of Cell Biology area. Research Topic: Regulation of Coenzyme Q Biosynthesis and Oxidative Stress related to Aging.
- Develops innovative technology and trains staff for its implementation.
- Prepares requests for proposals and statements of work.
- Reviews project activities, and prepares and reviews research, testing, and operational reports.
- Writes regular Peer-review assesments of scientific manuscripts for the "World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology"
- Member of academic and administrative committees that deal with departmental matters and academic issues
- Head Coordinator of several Grade and Master Degree Subjects. Supervises undergraduate and graduate teaching, internship, and training innovation projects.
- Prepares and delivers lectures to undergraduate and graduate students on topics such as Molecular Biology, Biotechnology and Biochemistry.