Currently studying sport and fitness at Edinburgh College. Over three years’ experience in costumer service and in a dynamic, 5 star boutique hotel environment, people-oriented personality with great customer service, efficient and a hard-worker. Seeking a position where I have the opportunity to extend my knowledge and I can utilize my professional expertise, creativeness and excellent customer service skills in order to ensure customer satisfaction and expand customer base
Sep 2015 - Present
NQ Fitness and Excercise
- Planning personal fitness/fitness for others
- Exercise and fitness programming theory
- Basic nutrition
- Anatomy and exercise
- First aid
- Resistance training
- Instructor skills
Sep 2008 - Jul 2012
Jun 2015 - Oct 2015
Loudons Cafe and Restaurant
- Supervise and participate in kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
- Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
Feb 2015 - Jun 2015
Aug 2012 - Feb 2015
The Scotsman Hotel, North Bridge Brasserie
- Serve customers in a helpful/friendly manner and collect payment
- Efficiently mix ingredients to prepare cocktails and other drinks, I have own cocktails on the menu
- Order supplies from outside vendors and maintain an inventory of supplies
- Participate in regular stock takes
- Conduct basic whisky tasting sessions
- Brew and serve various coffee types
- Maintain the cleanliness of the bar area
- Basic whisky tasting
- Cocktail mixing
Jun 2012 - Jul 2012
House keeper, Kitchen porter