SAP BW Consultant
IBM India Pvt. Ltd
Client: ALSTOM, Environment: SAP BI 7.4, BI 7.0, ECC6.0 Business Areas: All Major Modules
Role: SAP BW/BI Consultant
- Worked Extensively on Data Warehouse Workbench and customized info objects, info cubes, DSOs, Data Sources, DTPs, Transformations and multiproviders
- Set up periodic Data loads from legacy system (flat files)
- Involved in extracting the data from External Source system like Informatica.
- Installing and creating BI objects like info objects, DSOs, Info cubes.
- Creating and managing data-flow using DTP, transformations and info packages.
- Data Source Enhancement according to customer requirement.
- Designed and developed queries to generate reports in BEx Analyzer.
- Worked extensively on query designer.
- Extensively Worked on Lo Cockpit and performing necessary procedures like setting up of update Mode, deleting set up tables, filling up of set up tables and loaded data from ECC to BI system.
- Worked with SAP R/3 Logistics (LO) in loading Sales and Distribution data into BI.
- Created ODS, Infocubes, Multi-providers and info-sets and extracted SD data (Data sources Like 2LIS_11_VAHDR, 2LIS_11_VAITM, 2LIS_11_VASCL) of SAP R3 into SAP BW using LO Cockpit(LBWE) extraction. Extensively worked for Sales Order Review.
- Setup and monitored collective run jobs for SD module in LO Cockpit.
- Monitored loads for SD module from R/3 source system.
- Corrected delta load failure for SD module.
- Schedules DTP for loading Transactional Data from PSA to Info Provider using process chains.
- Extensively used Structures, cell definition, calculated key figures, restricted key figures, new selection, new formula, exceptions and conditions.
- Involved in frequent client meetings to discuss project status.