More than 16 years of I.T. experience in systems design, web, crm, mobile application development and cloud computing and 5 years of management experience in a software development organization. Successfully managed and executed end-end web and mobile solution on both B2C and B2E for many organizations resulting in increased sales effectiveness, streamlined contract and revenue management, operational efficiency and employee productivity. Deep technical, product knowledge and experience in the mobile products, messaging platforms, information security, mobile app end point securities and devops tools. Incubated and played key role in delivering several commercial products like ADT Security, DIRECTV, Vendavo and CA mobility & cloud management. Led innovative process improvements resulting in higher service quality levels and business growth.
Feb 2015 - Present
Director Product Management - Mobility & Cloud
- Established well defined product strategy and positioning of the products by conducting market research, professional services, customer and industry analyst’s feedbacks
- Successfully managed product portfolio refinements for mobility, cloud & identity access management products and executed digital campaigns to drive mobile adoption and cross-client usage
- Introduced features like multi-factor authentication, advanced data security, fraud and risk management on the product features to identify anomaly detection and unauthorized charge patterns resulting in high level customer engagements and subscription growth.
- Promoted support features to access both commercial and open source based IAM and IDAAS products resulting in easy integration with other industry leading identify providers and accelerated product growth opportunities.
- Launched SaaS validation program for developer and partner community to integrate their products into CA enterprise App store for easy app adoption and better customer experience.
Apr 2013 - Feb 2015
Solution Architect - Mobility & Cloud Computing (Associate Director)
- Successfully analyzed, designed and implemented an end-end mobility ecosystem for sales business unit resulting higher sales effectiveness , improved contract, revenue management and reduction of paperwork for work orders.
- Successfully designed and implemented mobile workforce app for field service business unit using IBM Worklight, Datapower, and MQ broker resulting in real time provisioning, M2M activations, self-provisioning enablement, service centralization and reduction of call volume into customer care.
- Partnered with sales, marketing and engineering team and created a solution path using APIM services to support omni-channel content delivery resulting in high level business growth and quick turn key solutions.
- Successfully re-engineered ADT's mobile platform for high availability and scalability to support 13M customers resulting in zero production unplanned downtime.
- Created and implemented solution strategy to integrate a job scheduling application with an existing CRM application resulting in reduction of job cancellation, job rescheduling and reduction of unscheduled jobs for the technicians.
Environment: RedHatEnterprise, IBM worklight, Websphere, DataPower, TIVOLI, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Angular. js, cofeescript, JQuery, Oracle 10G, JSON+REST API, SOAP, F5 Networks, CPQ, ServicePower, XML, JIRA, Maven, MobileIron, Salesforce.com
Jan 2012 - Mar 2013
Solution Architect - Mobility & Cloud Computing
- Responsible for analyzing customer requirements, identifying technical challenges, determining effort and providing LOE for projects and enhancement requests.
- Responsible and accountable for defining product architecture framework for mobile application platform solution and business services.
- Managed solution delivery team (Mountain view, CA, Prague- CZ and Bangalore, India) and delivered the project on time with minimal defects.
Jun 2005 - Nov 2011
I.T. Principal Developer - Web,CRM &Mobility
- Successfully designed, developed core modules for Siebel CRM, REST API for mobile apps mobile to automate the service appointment schedules , work order completion, middleware services resulting reduction in service cancellation, improved customer satisfactions and elimination of paper based agreements and signatures.
- Successfully optimized DIRECTV's web and mobile platform for high availability and scalability to support 21M customers resulting in zero production unplanned downtime.
- Partnered with QA and support team to address the concerns and gaps from the existing field service application resulting in reduction of job jeopardy and cancellation and improved monetization of work order reports.
Environment: Windows Mobile 6.5, Microsoft.NET, ASP.NET MVC Patterns, SOA, Siebel 7.7, HTML 5.0, JQuery Jsonp, CSS, MSSQL, Oracle, Site Integrity tool, Click Software
Oct 2002 - Jun 2005
Partnered with Deloitte consulting and implemented Siebel order management and provisioning modules resulting in high level service growth and reduction of cancellation of work orders.
Oct 2000 - Oct 2002
AOL Time Warner Cable Services
Partnered with Businessedge consulting firm and implemented Siebel Sales automation process resulting in effective sales life cycles and revenue growth.
Apr 1998 - Oct 2000
Developed c++ (COM), Java based server side modules for many e-Commerce projects.