My current project that I am will be wrapping up soon ( majority finished): There was no sheetrock at all in the house, garage or closets. I hung all the sheetrock ( 98 sheets), taped and bed, textured the walls with an orange peel texture, scrapped all the old popcorn from the ceilings, and retextured the cieling with splatter knockdown texture.
Reference: Mathew: 719-640-8949
This is brand new construction going on and I`m doing it all: a complete finish
- Install sheetrock in the entire home- 2200 sq. ft
- Install sheetrock in the garage- 1000 sq. ft
- tape and bed all installed sheetrock in the home and garage with three coats of mud.
- Texture all of the sheetrock walls in the home and garage with custom texture
- Texuture all of the ceilings with skiptrowl texture
- Paint all of the walls for custom finish
- Glaze the walls for custom finish
- Paint the ceiling
Reference: Chad Williamson.
repair and match the existing texture- splatter knockdown in an 8x6 bathroom
Reference: Jay Brown: 405-520-4910
- Tape and bed the new sheetrock
- add two extra coats of mud and float out for a better finish
- Texture the new sheetrock to match the existing texture- splatter knockdown.
Reference: Bob- owner of Lacey Mechanical 405-387-2000
Repair damaged drywall in the bathroom
match existing texture in the bathroom
Reference: Mark Fabian: 405-210-3963
Hang 1300 sq. foot of sheetrock throughout the entire home
Reference: Sindey Wisby 405-476-0502
Prime and paint living room and two bedroom walls taking it from dark brown to beige with a semi gloss finish
Touch up the ceiling in the kitchen
Reference: Donnie Winkel: 405-410-3337
- Livningroom- Float, tap/bed the angles and match the texture, (skip trowl)
- Mater Bedroom- Float, tape/bed the angles and match the texture, (skip trowl)
- Master Bathroom- Float, tape/bed the angles and match the texture, (skip trowl)
- Kitchen- Caulk the crown molding
Reference: Mary Saenz. [email protected]
Add a 450 sq. ft room with two closet and a bathroom
-Hang all the sheetrock in the entire add on addition: 475 sq foot
- Tape/Bed and Texture the add on. (splatter knockdown texture)
- Paint the add on.
Reference: Mike Holford 405-831-4171
- Replace damaged drywall in the living room
- Skim-coat all damaged drywall throughout the house
- Texture drywall that has to be replaced with skip trowl texture.
Reference: Doug Fernbacher 1-512-696-7594
- Backfill crown molding
- scrap acoustic popcorn off of both ceilings in the bedrooms
- skip trowl the celings and walls in the bedrooms
- Paint the bedroom
Reference: Ryan Holt 405-921-6226
-Caulk the kitchen cabinents
-Paint the kitchen cabinents
-Paint the trim thorough the house
-Paint the 5 interior walls
Reference: Chris Richardson 405-474-8752
Repair holes in the garage.
Skim coat (mud work) the garage
Texture the garage with splatter knockdown
Reference: Mark Fabian: 405-210-3963
Paint the exterior of a 2500 sq. ft home
Paint all wood siding,
Reference: Molly Holbrooke 405-840-9757
New Construction: 2 story home approx. 3400 sq. ft..
Paint all the soffits (exterior trim under the roof) of the home all around green going int red.
Paint all the soffits, (exterior trim under the roof) of the shed all around green going into red.
Paint the facia, siding green
Steve or Vickie Newby:
Killz and Repaint the living room, dinning room, one bathroom, hallway ceiling
Repair three drywall patches.
2000 sq. ft. home: 2 story
Tape, bed and sand entire home
Reference: Jimmy Elliot
Repaired water damage in the ceiling of a bedroom.
Remove damaged sheetrock
tape and bed, float out, sand
apply acoustic popcorn texture
Reference: Lamar Mensah 405-745-1078
- Repair a patch in the living room ceiling: Apply acoustic popcorn and paint
- Texture two walls in the kitchen (splatter knockdown)
- Repair a patch in the wall and a patch in the ceiling in the bedroom
- Repair two drywall patches in the bathroom
- Tape cracked corners in the living room
Reference: Carl or Tracy T. 405-889-4005
Repair a drywall patch in the ceiling and in the wall.
Tear out damaged sheetrock,
replace 2 sq.ft of sheetrock
tape and bed,
match the existing texture: popcorn on the ceiling. orange peel on the wall
Paint the spots replaced.
Reference: Michael and Fay Veal: 405-215-7780
5000 square foot home in Edmond w. 30ft. ceilings
Paint the entire interior of the home:
Paint the crown molding
Stain the trim, stairways, cabinents, and front door.
Reference: A. & B. Parker: Owner of Direct Buy: 405-301-1268
skiptrowl texture on the walls
float out walls
Tear out all the ceiling sheetrock
Hang new sheetrock
Tape and bed and mud
finsish with flat wall ready for paint.
Reference: Peak Roofing- Bill
Hang all sheetrock, ceilings, walls, closets and shed, in a 1200 sq. ft. home.
Cut out holes for all lights and electricians
Tape and bed with three coats of mud for a professional finish!
Reference: David Hope- 405-306-9143
I hung about thirty pieces of sheetrock, sheetrocked the entire attic,
taped and beded, floated out
textured with skip trowl texture
Reference: Martin Towey: 405-562-4544
Paint the all the soffits (exerior trim) around the home
Paint the exterior doors.
Hang sheetrock over all the brick and tile in the back room: 20x20
Texture with skip trowl texture
Prime and Paint
Fix two softball sized holes in the drywall with hotmud, and match the current texture
Put a second coat of mud on the wall
Texture splatter knockdown on the walls
Approx: 8 pieces of sheetrock
Use texture rig to paint all cabinents in the house
all drawers in the house
all doors in the house
Commercial property: Comet Cleaners
- Paint, hang, and texture the drywall - Interior
- Blockfill the bricks on the interior
- Paint the white sign outside of the property
- Paint the four standing post outside and the carport that is connected to it.
Reference: Michael Bright: Owner: 405-476-5260
Two story house in Edmond:
Paint the entire exterior of the home: Soffits and trim. Up to 40 feet in the air for the top and 10 feet in the air at the bottom.
Reference: Colin Roden: 40-627-1244
-Texture the bathroom with splatter knockdown texture
- Paint the bathroom
finished in four hours
- Paint two bedrooms
- Fix cracks in the walls, three blowout patches
- Skiptrowl texture the kitchen and living room ceilings
- Paint the living room & kitchen
- Paint all the trim inside the house
- Paint the cabinents
- Paint all the doors.
Reference: Melvin Mayo: 405-745-7742
Contract Agreement for Mr. and Mrs. Hudson.
I Corey Baker (owner), agree to go into contract agreement with David and Sarah Hudson for the paint remodeling of their home. In undergoing this process we agree to do the following:
- Kitchen: Repaint the trim, cabinents, and island.
- Repaint the red entryway, downstairs hallway, upstairs hallway, two bedrooms upstairs, and the bathroom upstairs
- Repaint the exterior (outside) entry black.
-repaint the kitchen
Painted the top trim of four buildings,
painted 18 doors in the center
removed popcorn from cieling, smoothed out, retextured ceilings and walls with splatter knockdown, then repainted walls and ceilings
Total living area: 8000 sq.ft. Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms:3 ½; Garage type:Two-car garage
8000 sq.ft. / 305.28 sq.m Home: Paint the soffit all around the house, (exterior painting)
soffit: If you stand under the overhang of the roof and look up, the covering between the wall of the house and the outer edge of the roof is called a soffit. It is sometimes plywood and sometimes aluminum or PVC.
- Tear out & replace sheetrock, float, tape & bed joints to make flat walls, prep, and paint the two children`s bedrooms.
- Repair roof on the barn by renailing down the tin panels.
- Repair roof on the house and replace new shingles.
- Tear out & replace sheetrock, float, tape & bed joints to make flat walls, prep, and paint the living room.
- Window reapair in the living room-quick fix and official repair.
- Tear out & replace sheetrock, float, tape & bed joints to make flat walls, prep, and paint the master bedroom. (Does not include wood trim)
I performed all of the above actions for Dave and Julie Rumery, Remodeling their entire home. This was my latest project.
Reference: Dave or Julie Rumery: 405-889-5040
I removed popcorn from all ceilings in the clients house and retextured the whole ceiling with a skip trowl texture.
I am was assitant manager for a commercial site for Cherokee Painting LLC. The duties I perform on a daily basis include: labor, tape and bed, operating spray rig and texture rig, sanding, texturing and painting drywall, texturing cielings, sanding, boomlift, bazooka. Sometimes I am sent to another site where we dig up the floors, such as tile and cement. Those are my main duties, along with managing a crew of about sixteen other men. I was the main texture guy for cherokee. We just wrapped up a project, constructing the new oklahoma heart hospital that was just built off of I-240 and Sunnylane. I textured over one million square feet.
I scrapped all existing paint off of the extetorior (outside) of the house, then sanded to make all the the siding smooth, then repainted the whole exterior of the house. I also hund the doors on the inside of the house.
Reference: Roberta Lacour: 405-881-4097
Repair a hole in the livingroom wall.
put a blowout patch on it.
tape and bed, three coats of mud
match the current texture
Reference: Patty: 405-341-887
I was a maintenance technician and supervisor for Edward Redeemer Nursing Center. I over saw all the maintenance needs to the building. My duties included roofing, light electrical work, some hvac, stripping and waxing, buffing, floor tech. Painting, assembling furniture and wheel chairs, light construction, ordering inventory, driving to office depot and picking up equipment and inventory,and plumbing. Having the title of Maintenance Supervisor I was over the houskeeping, floortech, and maintenance departments.
Resource MFG is an employment service/temp to hire service where I trained and got certified in operating a forklift. I have two forklift liscense. I did warehouse work for a few compainies represented by resource mfg, like Clements Food Co. and Vaughns Foods, as a second job, both of them required operating a forklift, operating cranes, pulling orders, and heavy lifting.
I have a passion for horses. In my spare time I run my grandfather`s ranch in Spencer, Oklahoma. I have three horses, goats, and cattles, but my horses are at the center of my heart. I have an American Quarter Horse mare, registered, an arabian mare, and a thoroughbred guilding who is a former champion racer. Another intrest I have is farming, raising fruit and vegtables and fishing and hunting are other big ones, mainly fishing, I fish every weekend. So all around I would say being on my grandfathers ranch is my main intrest, there I can fish in the pond, enjoy my horses, and raise fruit.
Yvonne K. Baker is the Owner and Operator of Vaughn`s Bellisima Cuts and Desings.
Roberta Lacour is one of my most recent customers. I painted the exterior portion of her house.
Description of Business
Baker`s Paint & Drywall was established in June, 2008. Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest professional quality of texturing and painting the interior and exterior of their building or homeat the lowest price, striving each day to achieve high quality, loyalty, trust, and respect in this industry to satisfy my clients and my community.
Baker`s Paint & Drywall specializes in all phases of painting including brush roll and spray tech painting, interior and exterior, commercial and residential, We also specialize in all phases of finishing drywall, from hanging sheetrock, tape and bed, sanding, texture, and even custom texture. We have the experience background to satisfy our professional level in this industry we have worked on commercial projects such as: The mercy hospital on I-240 and sunny lane, projects on Tinker Air Force base: the dorms and old gm building, local schools: Edward Elementry and local convenient stores. We have also undergone a complete remodel of some residential homes. We enjoy what we do. Our biggest satisfaction is having a satisfied client when it`s all said and done.
The best thing we can do is size up the chances, calculate the risk involved, estimate our ability to deal with them, and then make our plans with confidence.
Baker`s Paint & Drywall
P.O. Box 55636
Del city, Ok 73155
EIN #: 27-0426085
Commercial and Residential Painter