Results-driven, customer-focused, highly organized and analytical Software Engineer with experience in design, development, integration, and delivery of web applications. Project Management expertise from initial idea and development phase (vision/analysis), performing all design/architecture work and delivering the completed product. Strong analytical skills, with deep expertise in the end-to-end development of software products.
- Design and maintain microservices architecture.
- Develop new features for ads-focus business.
- Improve backend logic involve extra tools for ads impression management.
- Develop a payment engine (with Stripe).
- Contribute to the technical assessment, scope definition, project planning, analysis, design, implementation, & testing of large projects.
- Utilize strong analytical and conflict resolution skills to identify, track, report, and resolve critical issues in a timely manner.
- Communicated regularly with end-users via video, email, phone or in person in response to specific requests, addressing any system issues or providing insight into system functionality that improved user adoption of technology.
- Successfully cultivated positive relationships with clients and colleagues, adept at communicating with clarity and diplomacy to individuals from diverse and cultural backgrounds.
- Cross-collaborate remotely with other members of the development team on a daily basis to ensure all project deliverables are on time, in the budget and exceed expectations.
- Conducted end-user and system integrator design courses.
- Provided primary applications support for customers and system integrators using Pro-Log industrial computers in control and data acquisition applications.
- Evaluated third-party industrial controls and data acquisition software for compatibility with Pro-Log hardware.
- Wrote technical application notes showcasing Pro-Log hardware.