Retail Service Representative - Service Center
- Accepts and places inbound/outbound calls to and from dealers, retailers, homeowners, and door center staff regarding the status of garage door orders.
- Sends and receives faxes regarding completed measurements, invoicing paperwork, order changes, updates, etc.
- Data entry - manual keying of orders, as well as verification that pricing, hardware, size, and color are accurate and correcting discrepancies as they occur.
- Handles all issues concerning processing, delays, complaints, etc. and ensures that these issues are effectively communicated to all parties involved or escalated to the appropriate department.
- Coordinates with other team members to ensure work load is evenly distributed and completed in a timely manner.
- Assists with other office duties including: mail, staging color samples, providing training to other team members,and other miscellaneous tasks as needed.