James B. Baile
1512 Butler Ave. ; #4
Los Angeles. CA 90025 firstname.lastname@example.org( c )
To work within a creative environment by exploring the benefits of the brand while developing customer interest.
08/04 – Current Urban Outfitters Miami - Philadelphia - Los Angeles
- Ensured confidence in the Urban Outfitters brand while meeting sales goals, increasing community impact through volunteer projects and celebrity in-stores.
- Aided team members by exploring the benefits of the brand ; while developing customer interest.
- Learned to connect resources through a solid network of upper management and online tools.
11/07 – 05/08 Specialist Apple Inc.Miami, FL
- Introduced international clients to all hardware and software features of Apple products including iPhone , Mac OS X , and Time Capsule (Information Recovery System).
- Trained new clients within the Apple community on usage and implementation of Apple products, to increase productivity in their personal/professional lives.
- Provided prompt and courteous handling of customer sales requests, inquires, and concerns, while maintaining 100% customer satisfaction to internal and external customers.
- Provided daily, weekly and monthly reports to aid in increasing productivity.
- Maintained exceptional success in establishing genuine rapport while developing strong business relationships.
05/06 – 06/07ConsultantAT&T WirelessOrlando, Florida
- Reviewed clients’ accounts to provide cost effective solutions based upon changes within plans and services.
- Developed monthly plans to lead team in data sales with client’s emails as well as promoting new products while also emphasizing services.
- Developed a passion for offering options to increase business/personal impact for clients.
Per Scholas Institute for Technology -Miami, Florida - A+ Certification- December 2008
Valencia Community College-Orlando, Florida - Film Production Technology- June 2006
- Microsoft OS 98 – Vista
- Linux – Unix - Mac OS X
- Final Cut Pro HD , Avid
- HTML – XML – CCNA – Visual Basic