Helpdesk and Training Specialist
To support and troubleshoot customer problems through helpdesk functions. To deliver, evaluate and review training programmes for customers across the Amadeus network.
• Attend to customer calls put through the helpdesk, analyze and provide immediate troubleshooting or escalate issues to 2nd level support departments as required, in order to facilitate prompt problem resolution and improved customer service levels
• Conduct classroom and on-site training on all Amadeus related products such as, but not limited to basic functionality, central ticketing, reissue, refunds, customer profiles, MCO, hotels & cars, queues, advanced fares, tips & tricks in order to strengthen technical and product knowledge of all users
• Prepare, regularly update and provide documentation on Amadeus functionalities to all agents and users in order to optimize use of functionalities
• Carry out field support visits to key customers to increase their product knowledge and customer satisfaction
• Execute daily tasks such as tracking PNRs, queues, requests or complaints from customers or providers in order to have a structured workflow in the departments. Log all calls and cases in the internal customer relationship management system (CRM) to review and improve service levels
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with concerned project owners and line departments in order to provide ideal learning solutions to support roll outs
• Seek feedback from Amadeus customers concerning product training and quality of helpdesk and suggest improvements where appropriate, to ensure consistency in the quality of service delivered
• Provide direct manager with reports on field support visit outcomes, customer satisfaction levels and propose the necessary measures to improve overall customer satisfaction.
• Pursue professional development in order to keep abreast with technical related products, functionalities and internal procedures and industry best practices