Senior IT Security Specialist
National Cyber Security Center
- Plan, research and design robust security architectures for any IT project
- Provide technical supervision for (and guidance to) a security team
- Review and approve installation of firewall, IDS scanning technologies and other security devices
- Test final security structures to ensure they behave as expected
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Involved in the provisioning, deployment, configuration and administration of many Different pieces of network and security-related hardware and software. These include Firewalls, PS/IDS, Web proxy, AV, routers, switches, various network monitoring tools.