Senior Security Infrastructure Specialist
- Involved in the provisioning, deployment, configuration and administration of many Different pieces of network and security-related hardware and software. These include Firewalls, PS/IDS, Web proxy, AV, routers, switches, various network monitoring tools.
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Have excellent complex enterprise networking skills.
In-depth knowledge of Networks and network protocols and Endpoint protection, such as AV, management, Device control Management and troubleshooting.