· Direct the production team members and introduce efficient methods of production.
· Identify risk mitigation actions to reduce injuries, accidents, and hazards in the production environment.
· Mentor and develop new production engineers and/or supervisors.
· Design methods for maintaining or increasing production levels while improving production costs, yields, quality, and safety.
· Troubleshoot process problems and identifies solutions which reduce downtime and conserve maintenance costs.
· Monitor process equipment to identify potential errors and develops solutions to eliminate the reoccurrence of those problems.
· Design and conduct plant trials to determine performance capabilities.
· Develop and update process procedures to ensure that documentation is accurate and understandable.
· Determine the test methods, procedures, parts, and equipment needed to implement engineering changes.
· Determine the layout of piping, equipment, and utilities for engineering changes.
· Interface with all levels of management and employees to gather information and provide guidance for implementation.
· Ensure effective implementation of design practices to meet customer needs.
· Establish productive working relationships with engineering, planning, and design teams.
· Planning, determining, coordinating, and controlling the processes concerning to production
· Ensure that strong and efficient teamwork culture exists within the production team.
· Implement project schedules and plans in a timely effective manner.
· Direct various procedures to increase final outcome of the production zone.